Bamboo Bike Features:
- This is not just a cool bike. It is
appropriate for everyday use and for racing. The vibration
damping is a performance advantage on longer rides. Each
frame is built to order and every frame is a unique. Tubes
are selected for the weight of the rider. The geometry of
the frame can be any of our usual geometries: Pro, Tri or
Cross. Custom frames can also be made.
- Details. Water bottle mounts tend to
disrupt the aesthetic of the frame so alternative water
carrying methods are encouraged. Because of the larger
diameter of the Bamboo, 1 1/8" head tubes look better. If
the frame is being used where comfort is the primary
objective, the 1" steerer fork is the better choice for
riders weighing 180 pounds or less.
- Finish. Black Bamboo has natural oil
that simply gets rubbed with a cloth to obtain a
beautiful, semi-gloss finish. Clearcoats and paints won't
stick to it. Occasional wiping down with a furniture oil
is advised to maintain the beautiful finish.
- Amazing Vibration Damping. Even better than Carbon fiber.
- High performance frame. Weighs about 4 pounds but has good
- Crash tolerant. Bamboo is a lot of tougher than most
- Looks cool! A work of art!